|| Current and Future Needs
- Initial Financial Support
- Funds are needed to carry the ministry at least through 2011 until we can establish a local source of funding. Funds would be used for:
- Supporting scholarships
- Funding current local ministry
- Establishing a director position for the foundation (S. Russ Kinyon)
- Investment funds are needed to purchase initial farms and businesses.
- Both grants and loans are being sought. Initial investment for a coffee farm could range from $30,000 to $80,000 depending on location and quality of farm. Other business options are being explored as well.
- “Adopting” local families and individuals financially.
- Can range from $30-$100 or more each month to cover medicines, food and education.
- Prayer commitments
- “Adopting” ministry workers and local families in prayer.
- Same as above plus:
- Short-term professional assistance (1 - 3+ Weeks)
- Doctors, optometrists, chiropractors, etc.
- Graphic design professionals
- Assistance with creating and updating foundation and university materials
- Computer science professionals